City of Oxford COVID-19 Response *Please Read*
As the number of cases of COVID-19 rises in North Carolina, the City of Oxford is making the health and safety of our citizens and employees a priority. The City is closely monitoring the situation and taking the necessary precautions to maintain a safe workplace and community.
City of Oxford Facilities Closed to the Public
Effective March 31, 2020, City of Oxford facilities will be closed to the public.
- If you need to speak with an employee in person, please make an appointment and arrangements will be made to accommodate.
- Pay utility bills using one of the following methods:
- Online at www.municipalonlinepayments.com/oxfordnc
- By phone at 833-259-4017
- By mail to PO Box 506 Oxford, NC 27565
- By Utilizing the drop box outside of City Hall
- There will also be a new walk-up and pay on the outside of City Hall by Friday, March 20, 2020. The hours of operation will be 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Maintain 'social distancing' of 6 feet from other people when possible, as recommended by the CDC.
If you have any questions, please call City Hall, 919-603-1100, and watch our website www.oxfordnc.org for updates as they become available.