Parks & Recreation
"To help individuals of all ages and abilities achieve a better sense of self and improved quality of life through physical, social, educational, and creative activities that promote self esteem, confidence, and fun in a pleasant and safe environment."
Running through COVID-19K - Virtual Race Challenge (Aug 14th - Aug 28th)
Oxford Parks & Recreation is hosting a virtual race challenge where you can run, wherever, as long as you do so safely.
- Registration begins August 1st - August 12th through RecDesk and participation is FREE.
- Registered participants will receive a fillable form to log their distance and once complete, submit to Parks & Rec.
- Participants will recevie an electronic certificate once they submit their distance.
Hick's Outdoor Basketball Courts:
- Hick's court will be open 7 days a week beginning June 6, 2020 from 4:00 pm until 8:00 pm (weather permitting).
- Parks & Recreation Staff will be on-site.
- Maximum of 25 people on the court at one time.
- For your safety and the safety of your friends and family, continue to follow CDC guidelines for hygiene and social distancing.