The City of Oxford is making the health and safety of our citizens and employees a priority. The City is closely monitoring the situation and taking the necessary precautions to maintain a safe workplace and community.
City of Oxford Facilities Closed to the Public
Effective March 31, 2020, City of Oxford facilities will be closed to the public.
- If you need to speak with an employee in person, please make an appointment and arrangements will be made to accommodate.
- Pay utility bills using one of the following methods:
- Online at www.municipalonlinepayments.com/oxfordnc
- By phone at 833-259-4017
- By mail to PO Box 506 Oxford, NC 27565
- By Utilizing the drop box outside of City Hall
- There will also be a new walk-up and pay on the outside of City Hall by Friday, March 20, 2020. The hours of operation will be 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Maintain 'social distancing' of 6 feet from other people when possible, as recommended by the CDC.
If you have any questions, please call City Hall, 919-603-1100, and watch our website www.oxfordnc.org for updates as they become available.•Visit ncdhhs.gov/coronavirus for information from the NC Department of Health and Human Services.
• Text COVIDNC to 898-211 to get text updates.
• Found out more information on what to do if you are sick at cdc.gov/coronavirus
If you have questions regarding whether you are an essential business, please visit North Carolina Department of Revenue to access the Executive Order as well as how to apply for that designation.
For daily case counts in Granville and Vance Counties and updated guidance from Granville-Vance Public Health, go to https://gvph.org/COVID-19/
For any questions or concerns about coronavirus (COVID-19) in North Carolina, call the 24/7 statewide Coronavirus Helpline at 1-866-462-3821.
If you are a local business and are looking for resources, please check out our NC Rapid Recovery Resources for important information, tools, available loans, and updates.
CDC Facts Sheets
NC DHHS Providers’
NC DPH General COVID-19
Job Search Resource Page
Small Business Emergency Loans
As questions and concerns about coronavirus (COVID-19) increase across North Carolina, we’d like to encourage the promotion of the statewide Coronavirus Helpline at 1-866-462-3821for the public, which is answered 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
You can also see the latest online about North Carolina’s response to COVID-19 here: https://www.ncdhhs.gov/divisions/public-health/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-response-north-carolina
For community health data and resources in Granville & Vance Counties, please see our website at www.gvph.org.