Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP) – Operate the WWTP in accordance with State regulations.
- The City of Oxford’s WWTP was originally built in 1970. Several upgrades resulted in its current permitted capacity of 3.5 million gallons per day (MGD) with an average daily flow of 1.2 MGD.
- The WWTP system also regulates the Pretreatment Program for industrial waste to insure each industry’s wastewater flow is within their permitted discharge limits for pollutants.
- The City of Oxford is dedicated to improving the water quality of the discharge waters of the WWTP.
- For more information call 919-693-8783 or email email@example.com.
919-693-8783 - Office