Lake Devin Park
Lake Devin Road, Oxford, NC
Our stocked public fishing lake and park is open to the public year round from sunrise to sunset. Park shelter reservations available for small fee.
- Shelter, outdoor volleyball, horseshoe pit, fishing pier and a boat ramp available.
- Fish feeders operated March to October by our fishing piers.
- North Carolina Fishing License and Lake Devin Fishing Permit required. Lake Devin fishing permit can be purchased at the Recreation Office.
- Operation of Gas Motors currently prohibited.
- 2.5 miles of Nature Trails - easy to moderate with interpretive signage - Overlooks and picnic areas along the trail. Perfect for family outings, class field trips, or relaxing nature walks. Entrance at Lake Devin Park. Direction signs are on site.