Lake Devin Park
3049 Lake Devin Road, Oxford, NC
Our stocked public fishing lake and park are open to the public year-round from sunrise to sunset. Park shelter reservations available for a small fee.
- Shelter, horseshoe pit, fishing pier, and a boat ramp available.
- North Carolina Fishing License and Lake Devin Fishing Permit required. Registration must be done in person at the Oxford Parks & Recreation office at 313 E. Spring St., Oxford, NC (inside Hix Gym). The NC Fishing license can be purchased at Walmart (1015 Lewis St., Oxford, NC) and at the Granville License Plate Agency (120 Roxboro Rd., Oxford, NC).
- Operation of Gas Motors is prohibited.
- 2.5 miles of Nature Trails - easy to moderate with interpretive signage - Overlooks and picnic areas along the trail. Perfect for family outings, class field trips, or relaxing nature walks. Entrance at Lake Devin Park. Directional signs are on site.
- *The North Carolina Wildlife Fishfeeders will be removed by July 1, 2022.