TRIANGLE NORTH GRANVILLE
Triangle North Granville is a life sciences and technology park located in the northern part of the Research Triangle Region of North Carolina, one of the most economically competitive locations in the world.
Click here to view the proposed master plan of the site. The master plan is subject to change. Highlights of Triangle North Granville include:
- Life and Science technology Park at Exit 206
- 527-acre industrial park documented shovel-ready after extensive assessments by qualified engineers and consultants.
- 40-minute drive to Research Triangle Park and Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Approximately 45 miles from N.C. State University’s Centennial Campus.
- Four miles to Henderson-Oxford Airport (HNZ).
- Three miles of frontage along Interstate 85.
- Eligibility for Tier Two (i.e., most lucrative) status when applying for North Carolina incentives.
- 1.5 million gallons of water and sewer capacity
Find out more information about Triangle North Granville:
- Triangle North Granville Web Site
- Triangle North Granville Fact Sheet
- Granville County Economic Development
- Contact Granville County Economic Development Director, Harry Mills