The City of Oxford Fire Department is committed to the preservation and protection of life, property, and the environment from the adverse effects of fire or other hazardous conditions through sustained training, progressive education, and constant diligence to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Professionalism developed through training and self awareness.
- Acquire faith and trust of the community, and continually work to deserve that confidence through attitude, conduct, and accomplishments.
- Responsible decision making.
- Continuous improvement and are attentive to the changing needs of the people we serve.
- Open and honest communication
- Fire Suppression
- Public Education
- Risk Assessment and Reduction
- Community Service